Sandra created the following three-course menus for her clients to choose from for a cooking class or a private chef service.
1. Exotic Italian: Dandelion or Romaine Lettuce Salad; Linguini Aglio Olio with Peperoncino; Chicken Cacciatora.
2. Green Italian (vegetarian): Cucumber and Tomato Salad; White Bean Soup (with Kale, Carrots, and Onion); Pesto Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta;
3. Hot Italian: Romaine Lettuce Salad; Marinara Sauce (with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow and Orange Peppers and Mozzarella Cheese) over Rigatoni Pasta; Chicken Breasts with Hot Cherry Peppers.
4. Kiss Me Italian: Black Olives, Artichoke Hearts, Beet and Spinach Salad; Broccoli Rabe; Sausage Gravy with Penne Pasta.
5. Sexy Italian: Boston Lettuce Salad; Rigatoni Aglio Olio with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Peperoncino; Beef Pizzaiola.
6. Skinny Italian (vegetarian): Chicory or Romaine Lettuce Salad; Escarole and Lentil Soup; Marinara with Eggplant, Black Moroccan Olives, and Mushrooms over Artichoke Pasta.
7. Spicy Italian: Cauliflower Salad; Puttanesca Sauce over Fussilli Pasta; Calamari Salad.
8. Love Me Italian: Romaine Lettuce Salad; Sauteed Mustard Greens; Spaghetti with Sausage and Meatballs.
9. Pretty Italian: Arugula, Pear and Walnut Salad; Lentil Soup with Spinach; Prosciutto, Mushroom and Black Olive Gravy over Rigatoni.
10. Luscious Italian: Green Leaf Lettuce Salad; Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe; Chicken with Mushrooms in Champagne.
11. Beautiful Italian: Kale and Romaine Lettuce Salad; Red Kidney Bean Soup with Collard Greens; Artichoke Aglio Olio with Angel Hair Pasta.
12. Fun Italian: Iceberg and Romaine Lettuce Salad; Giambotta (Molise Style Vegetable Stew); Salmon with Lemon and Garlic over Quinoa.
13. Hug Me Italian: Romaine Lettuce Salad; Sauteed Collard Greens; Spaghetti and Meatballs.
14. Zesty Italian: Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad; Sauteed Eggplant and Zucchini over Penne; Black Pepper and Lime Chicken.
15. Sultry Italian: Red Leaf Lettuce Salad; Escarole and Pinto Bean Soup; Arrabiata Sauce with Shrimp over Fresh Pasta.
16. Happy Italian: Romaine Lettuce with Artichoke Hearts Salad; Sandra's Chicken Soup; Spinach and Italian Sausage Aglio Olio over LInguine.
17. Italian Lover: Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Apple and Goat Cheese Salad; Mussels in Red Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta; Homemade Cannoli Cream.
18. Italian Holiday: Antipasto (Salami, Prosciutto, Mozzarella Cheese, Provolone Cheese, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Black Moroccan Olives, Pepperoncini, Marinated Mushrooms); Marinara Sauce over Ravioli; Chocolate Mousse.
19. The Belly Dancer's Feast: Hummus; Eggplant and Red Pepper Salad; Tabouli.
20. Dolce Italian: Traditional Cannoli Cream; Chocolate Mousse (raw/vegan); Brown Rice Pudding (vegan).
To book a service and purchase a copy of The Feisty Italian Cookbook,
call 917-257-8917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No substitution for any menu. *Clients purchase food ingredients. *Clients provide utensils (knives, forks, spoons, wooden spoons, etc.), pots and pans (salad drainer, pasta drainer, Dutch oven, two-three large pots, one-two skillets), dishes and bowls.
"Clean eating is my first priority. Sandra Catena's menus produce the most delicious healthy food I've eaten. Sandra taught me that nutritious food can taste amazing." Julia Z.